The Implementation Manager is responsible for the introduction and deployment of Emmi products at strategic healthcare organizations across the country. Armed with the knowledge of Emmi products and best practices, an Implementation Manager guides clients and develops implementation plans that maximize our reach within the client organization. He/she is an expert in introducing and presenting Emmi, integrating our solutions with clinical workflows, effectively training and launching target areas for optimal use.
The right candidate will provide a high level of professionalism and ensure our clients receive the support needed to implement our solution in an effective and efficient manner.
The Implementation Manager will report to the Client Services Manager-Implementation.
- Planning and execution of implementation project plans, including timelines to meet the success metrics agreed upon between Emmi and the client organization
- Supporting workflow analysis with clients
- Prepare and conduct presentations at client site
- Plan, coordinate and often times conduct “Train the Trainer” sessions with client project manager to ensure onsite client implementation success and product training as necessary
- Contributing to and enhancing documentation, process flows, and training materials specific to clients use and application of the Emmi programs
- Report generation and distribution on implementation progress, and milestones
- Partner with internal client team members to ensure client success metrics are met
- Ensure that Emmi Solutions’ value propositions are embraced by a broad cross-section of influential individuals at the client hence positioning us for a successful implementation
Additional responsibilities include
- Ensure client implementations stay within the scope and financial budget established
- Provide recommendations/consultation to management on areas for departmental or implementation process improvements
- Support and provide input to product design, development, documentation, and testing
- 4+ years of experience in healthcare, including successful implementation projects within a healthcare setting
- Management of system-level projects in a healthcare environment a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree in Business Administration/Health Administration preferred
- Ability to interact with clients and project team members (both internal and external) to understand requirements, develop methodology, deploy best practices, and execute deliverables
- Self-motivator with strong teamwork and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate, present, and persuade at all management levels and thrive in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with rapidly changing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to support multiple client projects simultaneously
- Ability to travel to client sites on a national basis as required (may be frequent)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient skills with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and other software applications in a healthcare setting
- Eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
BenefitsOur benefits package includes a comprehensive health insurance plan (medical, dental, vision), financial planning and safeguarding (401K, disability, life insurance), and plenty of vacation to relax and recharge.
To apply for this position, send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Emmi Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.