About This Opportunity
We are looking for an Associate Software Developer to work on developing innovative healthcare products to educate patients. Our ideal candidate loves technology and wants to make a difference through creating software that helps and empowers people.
As a technology team, we are small shop that works closely together in an Agile environment. We value team members who are focused self-starters who get involved in all aspects of development – architecture, coding, release planning and deployment. Our environment is fast-paced, and given you will be involved in all aspects of development, you will not be bored or boxed into a single role!
You love to learn and face new challenges. On the technical side, here are a few things we are looking for:
- Experience with Object Oriented languages. We are a Java shop, but would consider new graduates with coursework or internship experience in any OO language.
- Experience with web MVC frameworks: Spring MVC for Java, Django for python, ASP.NET, Ruby on Rails
- Experience with relational databases and writing SQL queries
- 4 Year degree in Computer Science or related degree
- Internship experience in developing software
- Mobile web experience with Sencha touch or jQuery Mobile
- Linux/Unix platform experience
Contact us if you think you’re up to the challenge. Our salary and benefits are competitive.
Emmi Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
To apply for this position, send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org